funsec mailing list archives

Re: Has World Oil Production Passed Its Peak?

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 13:03:51 -0800

Date sent:              Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:41:40 -0500
From:                   Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>

I am still not sure you are Canadian. Did you immigrate there or were
you native born?

Wrong question.  A Canadian is a DP with seniority.

Besides, even if you are, I can just request you make me your
vice-(insert position) and give me the number of the guys you used for
your run-off-assassinations ;-)

Yup, that's definitely the type of thinking we use here at Cosmos Domination
Central.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
Count no day lost in which you waited your turn, took only your
share and sought advantage over no one.              - Robert Brault
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev    or    http://sun.soci.niu.edu/~rslade