funsec mailing list archives

Re: Tracking people by their iPods?

From: Pierre Vandevenne <pierre () datarescue com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 21:22:32 +0100

Good Day,

RMS> The availability of wireless iPods came a step closer today after

Hey, that's cool. Soon we won't even need to download things to our
iPods. We'll be able to listen to music selected and broadcasted by
pros. It could even be free, if they find advertisers to support the
broadcasts and get the cooperation of major recording labels.

Reminds me a bit of the old portable frequency modulation devices we
used when I was young. Except for the fact that one wasn't forced to
change them every six months or so and that they had swappable
batteries.

--
Best regards,
 Pierre                            mailto:pierre () datarescue com