funsec mailing list archives

Re: Six Sigma Security, Inc. Announces the Installation of Ve riChip Corp's VeriGuard System for CityWatcher.com

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 20:33:41 GMT

Hmmmm. Could it be... profit, perhaps? ;-)

- ferg

-- "Richard M. Smith" <rms () computerbytesman com> wrote:

Hmm, if VeriChips are clonable as claimed here:  http://cq.cx/verichip.pl, why does Six Sigma think VeriChips are an
appropriate technology to be used to "improve security for highly secure areas"?

Richard

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060207/20060206005670.html?.v=2

Six Sigma Security(TM), Inc, announced today the successful installation and integration of the access control module
of VeriChip Corp's VeriGuard(TM) Security Suite, including VeriChip's human-implantable RFID microchip, as part of an
integrated security solution for CityWatcher.com. As a provider of video surveillance, monitoring and video storage for
government and business, CityWatcher.com chose VeriChip Corp. to augment and enhance its overall security solution.
Sean Darks, CityWatcher CEO stated that, "Whereas CityWatcher.com is a provider of video solutions for government and
business, we wanted to not only improve security for highly secure areas, but wanted do so with the next generation of
product that would integrate with our existing system. The VeriChip family of RFID security products was able to
accomplish that goal."

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net