funsec mailing list archives

Re: Huh? Microsoft pre-release release: WMF patch?

From: nodialtone <nodialtone () comcast net>
Date: 04 Jan 2006 00:54:56 -0500

Ok,

[snip]

Disclaimer:

The information provided in this advisory is provided "as is" without
warranty of any kind. Microsoft disclaims all warranties, either express
or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for
a particular purpose. In no event shall Microsoft Corporation or its
suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever including direct,
indirect, incidental, consequential, loss of business profits or special
damages, even if Microsoft Corporation or its suppliers have been
advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the
exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental
damages so the foregoing limitation may not apply.

[snip]

I guess this would apply to any patch they so desire to shove down
everyone's throat?