funsec mailing list archives

Re: Bookmarks for Fun

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:55:28 -0800

Date sent:              Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:18:11 -0500
From:                   Dude VanWinkle <dudevanwinkle () gmail com>

While manually rebuilding my list from memory, I thought I would shoot
out an email to see if any of you would be willing to paste a portion
of your bookmarks (or the whole thing) in an email to to me or the
other members. Heck, you may even get a good link or two from the
exercise.

I have a list that I make available for people studying in infosec.  It's at
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/secmarks.htm and
http://sun.soci.niu.edu/~rslade/secmarks.htm.  It's basically in bookmark format, so
you may be able to import the whole thing.  It's subdivided by the CISSP domains,
plus a few other categories.  (Warning: I haven't done much about pruning it--just
keep adding to it--so there should be lots of dead links.)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca      slade () victoria tc ca      rslade () sun soci niu edu
Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake.
                    - chess master Savielly Grigorievitch Tartakower
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev    or    http://sun.soci.niu.edu/~rslade