funsec mailing list archives

Re: Registered Traveler Plan Raises Privacy Issues

From: Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 14:00:03 +1300

Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:

Unless King George II authorizes it as Commander in Chief, which seems
to trump little details like legality....

Actually, if this is the second "modern" King George the US has had
(I'll not ask why, presumably, Washington does not count...  8-) ), I'd
respectfully submit that Dubya is therefore _your_ King George V, "our"
(joint) GRIII being "the last [English] king of America".

Not sure what the security implications are though so this may even be
off-topic for FunSec...

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald