funsec mailing list archives

RE: Google said no; Yahoo, AOL, MSN yes

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:28:35 -0500

I reside 10 minutes from Plymouth :-)

 Weather is nice today, 55F and sunny :-)  Odd for this time of the year
though....

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580
email:  Blanchard_Michael () EMC COM