funsec mailing list archives

Re: Definition of Religious Right

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 02:45:14 GMT

Mea culpa: Religious zealots.

And I beg your pardon (not really, just being polite): Since when
does my sexual preferences, fetishes, etc, become your business?

Your squeemish attitude almost offends me -- almost.

I didn't say it had *anything* to do with children, and that's
where you make your mistake.

In this country, as well as in other civilzed countries that have
sem-democratic governments (the U.S. is not a democracy, but rather,
a Republic, with democratically elected representatives), it is
generally assumde that the freedom to 'swing one's fist stops when
it strikes omeone else's face', thus -- my sexual life, preference
to porn (or not), is none of your business -- until it negatively
and crimainally affects you.

As I also mentioned, I have children, as well as grand-children;
please do not presume that I argue for anything less that what I do.

Understand, kimosabe?

- ferg

-- "Randall M" <randallm () fidmail com> wrote:

Can I get a definition of "religious right"? Is that the opposite of
"unbelieving left"?, non-religious left?

When "fetishes and sexual interests" have to do with children, it also
should be a concern of all. I would expect my "senator" to stop this blatant
animal behavior. I elected him. Are you stating that such should have
"freedom" to do and view this type of fetish online??

[snip]

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net