funsec mailing list archives

RE: jabber chat room update.... new beer champion

From: "Dave Hawkins" <DaveH () Radware com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:44:10 -0500

No gun(s) yet (I do have those fancy pour caps tho).
I used to have a slot machine in there, but the constant noise drove my wife bonkers very quickly and it was unplugged
most of the time.  After a while of non-use, we decided the space was more useful with a hide-a-bed.
Besides, the best arcade games are on my PC played through a projector :)