funsec mailing list archives

Re: so this jabber challenge has taught me...

From: Paul Vixie <paul () vix com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 00:43:14 +0000

# And does anyone offer to buy me beer? Noooo.
# :P

i'll buy you beer.  of course, i'll have to drink it as well, since
you're not nearby.  but every night from now on i shall name the first
beer i drink "gadi's beer".  good suggestion!  thanks!

# I just decided to make that server ours. I.e...

yay!

# It sits on YOUR bandwidth, which is very high. You do great
# security... and it's encrypted jabber.. so...
#
# I guess we could create a jabber just for security professionals to meet
# on and talk.

well, that's what funsec is.  but it's open, like the funsec mailing list.
if you want to do one that's invitation only, let me know, it's fun, it's
easy.

but if funsec won't work as a jabber room, then probably nothing else will?