funsec mailing list archives

Klingon operas: Oh Melota! [was: tribbles]

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 02:46:38 +0200

Dude VanWinkle wrote:
I dont like Opera, but I do know that Shakespear is never fully
appreciated until heard in Original Klingon

So let me tell you about my favorite Klingon opera...

It is about a Klingon she-warrior named Melota.

Melota is in love with a fellow Klingon warrior, but he is not the only one who wants her.

So, he AND his two warrior brothers go and seek her love.

They sing to her (and pretty much start every screa...line with "Oh Melota". Her brother can't let any of the scum have her, so they fight him one by one.

The brother is gloriously victorious... and he kills all three brothers..// err, sends them to stovokor (sp?).

[Oh] Melota is then pissed at her brother for killing her one true love, so she picks up a weapon (guess what weapon that is), and fights her brother, killing him.

Go feminism! Or not..

        Gadi.