funsec mailing list archives

RE: The end of Phishing in sight?

From: Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:00:09 +1300

Richard M. Smith to Dave Dittrich:

[top-postingitis fixed]
So I guess that means now we'll have to carry a second key chain with a
bunch of incompatible securid-like devices, USB fobs, and "smart"
cards that are only smart enough to work with one vendor's system?
I'm guessing this is going to be a slightly painful transition...

He, he.  This is why we need VeriChip to get rid of those pesky USB keys!
;-)

And thus the VeriChip becomes the National ID Card everyone so dislikes
the idea of??

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald