funsec mailing list archives

RE: Just a note...

From: Blanchard_Michael () emc com
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:26:05 -0400

 it's interesting that the "other lists" have almost completely died out...
At least the couple that I'm on, I'm sure there are more as well....

I believe those other lists are still restricted and are basically invite
only, is that correct Gadi?

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, MCSE, MCP+I
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580
email:  Blanchard_Michael () EMC COM