funsec mailing list archives

RE: Format of embedded graphics

From: "D'Aloisio, Marc" <Marc.DAloisio () ct gov>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 08:53:14 -0500

It came through formatted as HTML to me...I have unregistered
shimgvw.dll per the Microsoft work-around and the .gif came through as
an attachment,  the placeholder in the email is the 'can't view the
graphic'  red X box.

Marc D'Aloisio, CISSP
Network Security Analyst; Security Incident Response
State of Connecticut - Department of Information Technology