funsec mailing list archives

Re: Re[2]: Yet another problem at whitehouse.gov

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 13:22:05 -0600 (CST)

Hi Pierre, Merry christmas. :)

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005, Pierre Vandevenne wrote:

Good Day,

T> Why do you hate America?

I, for one, think he loves America and, in general, tries to defend
what he perceives as its values. This opinion coming from a
foreigner, I don't really know if it matters: still, what he tries to
defend are the very values that give the notion of "America" its
inspirational power.

--
Best regards,
 Pierre                            mailto:pierre () datarescue com