funsec mailing list archives

Re: Hacker Jeopary [was: Kevin Mitnick debunks myths]

From: Gary Warner <gar () askgar com>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 19:43:21 -0500

Dave Hawkins wrote:

Sure, you say that now, but when I offered to buy you drinks you said
you were too tired... How can you win if you don't stay up late enough
to play? ;)

Who will rise to defend Gadi's drinking prowess?
I'll jump up with an excuse for him . . .

It might be possible that the Jet Lag is pretty bad from Israel to Las Vegas??? Maybe even worse than New Jersey to Las Vegas?

_-_
gar