funsec mailing list archives

Re: Macrovision Shares Fall on RipGuard Review

From: Scott Fendley <sfendley () isc sans org>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 13:34:02 -0600

And yet, We still have a drive-in on the outskirts of town that charges very reasonable costs for concessions ($1-$1.50 for a decent sized coke, nachos or hotdog) and only $8 for a car load (and you get 2 movies for that). Yeah, the drive-in has been around forever, so they do not have to pay rent or mortgage...so I am sure that helps out. I am also sure that it helps that they do not do movies the week they are released. Usually they have a movie after a couple of weeks at the box office.

Only really bad thing about it. They don't run during the winter. But hey, cheap dates for all of us college types. :-)