funsec mailing list archives

RE: skype again - muhahaha

From: "Polazzo Justin" <Justin.Polazzo () facilities gatech edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:08:32 -0400

I actually replied to a 419'er once, the phone number that came up when
he called was "out of area" so I thought it would be fun to see how long
I could keep him on the line

35 min, wonder how much that costs from Nigeria? Lol

Still though, I could tell from his voice that he would kill me if he 1:
knew I was just messing with him and 2: could find me (did this just
before I relocated for a new job)

-jp