funsec mailing list archives

RE: Austin hurricane panic insanity

From: "Henderson, Dennis K." <Dennis.Henderson () umb com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:55:45 -0500

Well this lady points out one of the ultimate irony of the situation...

Denial of reality...

How so, do you say?

She also had 2 bottles of fabreze in the cart......

Issue                  Common Sense response         This person's
reality.

Hurricane coming.....  Get the hell out of dodge... (nope, I'll shop
WalMart.)

My house stinks....    Clean it up..................(nope, I'll just
spray some funny water in a blue bottle on it... It'll be fine)