funsec mailing list archives

Re: Getting mistaken for a terrorist.

From: Craig Webster <craig () xeriom net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:20:05 +0100

Hi,
When I go through to London, I usually take/wear a think coat, as most the times
I've been to London I leave really early in the morning, and I usually have a
backpack with a laptop, GPS device, MP3 player, wireless antenna, and some spare
batteries for my Mac. So yeah, this could happen to most people I know.

I can't imagine what it's like to be in a London LUG at the moment...
what would happen if 4 or 5 of them took the tube together?

Yours,
Craig
--
Craig Webster | web: http://xeriom.net/
Xeriom.NET    | tel: +44 (0)131 516 8595