funsec mailing list archives

RE: Interesting: Tracking the Evacuation of Hurricane Rita

From: "McGuffin, Tim" <ucs_tim () exchange shsu edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 10:27:22 -0500

We're streaming the three major news channels in Houston over the
Internet if anyone is interested.  They can be mildly choppy at times,
but are still good feeds for those wanting information and that don't
have access to a television.  They'll be up as long as we have an
internet connection.

http://winvid1.shsu.edu/KTRK/ (Channel 13, ABC)
http://winvid1.shsu.edu/KPRC/ (Channel  2, NBC)
http://winvid1.shsu.edu/KHOU/ (Channel 11, CBS) currently down.