Full Disclosure mailing list archives

SEC-T CFP ongoing

From: Mattias Bååth via Fulldisclosure <fulldisclosure () seclists org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 15:31:31 +0200

Hey all

It's now less than two weeks to submit a talk to SEC-T 2022, at least if you want to be part of the first talk selection round (recommended) that we kick off July first.

SEC-T is non-profit, non-corporate, two day, single track, con in Stockholm, Sweden. We pay travel, accommodation and an honorary to all speakers.

If you have something fun you'd like to present, send us a submission before July 1st... or at least before August 1st (final speaker selection round).

For more information check here: https://www.sec-t.org/call-for-papers/

/Sincerely,

Mattias, a SEC-T Organizer