Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Banknotes Misproduction security & biometric weakness

From: Vulnerability Lab <research () vulnerability-lab com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2018 12:25:11 +0100

Am 30.01.2018 um 15:43 schrieb Jeffrey Walton:
On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 9:22 AM, Vulnerability Lab
<research () vulnerability-lab com> wrote:
Am 30.01.2018 um 15:18 schrieb Jeffrey Walton:
On Tue, Jan 30, 2018 at 4:08 AM, Vulnerability Lab
<research () vulnerability-lab com> wrote:
Document Title:
===============
Banknotes Misproduction security & biometric weakness

Technical Details & Description:
================================
In the last months we reviewed the new 20€ & 50€ Banknotes of the European Central Bank. One of our core team
researchers identified
that for the security sign of the holograms are different components in usage. The security signs are build by the
European Central
Bank with several high profile elements in the signs to ensure, that the banknotes has a serious level of
protection again fraud or
fake money. After processing some time to identify an impact, we were finally able to identify the following
security problematic ...

The details seem to be missing from the announcement and the website.

read the linked full document as pdf
Thanks. There is no linked PDF.

In the references section is the download available.

- atu

--
VULNERABILITY LABORATORY - RESEARCH TEAM
SERVICE: www.vulnerability-lab.com