Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: TrueCrypt?

From: Michael Cramer <mike.cramer () outlook com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 11:21:02 -0400

On a technicality,

There has never been a demonstration of a vulnerability in Dual_EC_DRBG. There are only allegations based on ties to
the NSA.

-Mike

Sent from my iPhone

On May 30, 2014, at 11:09, "Chris Schmidt" <chris.schmidt () contrastsecurity com> wrote:

Regarding your final statement here, I seem to recall it being reported a
little company called RSA allowed NSA backdooring and I¹m pretty sure they
are far from Out-Of-Business. Claiming that giants like MS would go out of
business if it got out that they were working with the NSA is completely
naïve.