Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Reflected Cross-Site Scripting within the ASUS RT-AC68U Managing Web Interface

From: Palula Brasil <palulabrasil () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 11:23:37 -0300

"fun; i keep waiting for these vulns to get old, but it's just still
funny, every time!"

And seems to me that not all XSS vulnerabilities are being dealt with
in an extensive manner. So, albeit dealing with this specific
vulnerability in 5 days, looks like ASUS is dealing with XSS
vulnerabilities on a one-by-one methodology... So I believe there are
more XSS vulnerabilities to be discovered in that same web management
interface.