Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Announcing sysdig: a new open source system exploration tool

From: Loris Degioanni <loris () draios com>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2014 10:38:04 -0700

I'd like to announce a new open source project called sysdig.

http://www.sysdig.org/
https://github.com/draios/sysdig

You can use sysdig to capture system state and activity from a running Linux instance, then save, filter and explore. Think of it as strace + tcpdump + lsof.

It has a couple of nice features like a tcpdump-like filtering language and Lua-based scripting that I believe could provide nice value in the fields of incident investigation and forensics analysis, so I would love to hear the feedback of the list.