Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: list of vulnerabilities discovered by realpentesting

From: Mgr. Martin Žember <zember () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 21:48:43 +0200

Hi,
it seems they explain everything on their web...
...including fuzzing configurations and exploiting how-tos:
http://realpentesting.blogspot.com.es/

Martin

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Źmicier Januszkiewicz <gauri () tut by> wrote:

With all due respect, good sir... where's the root cause analysis?
Proof-of-concept files? Anything? Windbg dump doesn't really count as a
proof, you know, since anyone can fake it.