Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Why PRISM kills the cloud | Computerworld Blogs

From: Justin Ferguson <jf () ownco net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 19:53:10 -0400

Ignoring that I'm replying to this from an ec2 box and thus the cloud
is obviously not dead. We can't accept the first premise:

"Think about it: In order for cloud computing solutions to be seen as
viable alternatives to more traditional desktop solutions users --
personal and business users alike -- need to be 100 percent certain
their data is secure."

I don't always need security, but when I do, I put it on a shared
hosting provider that probably doesnt even have proper hardware
support and uses  buggy software to make it seem like I'm on a
different computer.

entertainment news is yellow journalism.