Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Where are you guys standing re: the (full) disclosure

From: Gary Baribault <gary () baribault net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 13:55:41 -0500

When you say 'security updates' I assume you mean publish the bug, and I
think you're right, as I just stated in the other mail, if the company
is dragging it's feet, threatening legal action (bluffing) or just
leading the hacker on, then to heck with them, let them know when you're
publishing and the publish! Maybe they'll learn, maybe not, maybe the
next hacker will be better treated, probably not.

Gary B