Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Any not annoying help welcome

From: Mr OverBlue <theoverblue () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 20:12:10 +0000

the app traffic isn't present... Try the Shark app it uses tcpdump and
it's very quick to setup.
I used it on the ZON Remote app and others with success.

Em 03/12/13 21:06, ICSS Security escreveu:
Making a turn here, let's see what turns out!

I know that using Wireshark we can capture traffic in/out of the
routers interfaces.
I don't want to dig up the routers concept because face it i already
know how it works and so do you.

I have only a few questions to ask.

1) The traffic on any device is monitored, correct? So, android
devices too.
2) I have monitor an apk aplication and saved the packets with a
succefull login and an unsuccefull login.
3) I know what the magic number to look for but, i'm unable to go
further decoding the authentification method.

Can anyone give me a hand here or should i go elsewere?