Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [CVE-2013-6986] Insecure Data Storage in Subway Ordering for California (ZippyYum) 3.4 iOS mobile application

From: coderman <coderman () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 09:21:33 -0800

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 2:50 PM, Fyodor <fyodor () nmap org> wrote:
Apparently you touched a nerve!  If the legal threats we received for
archiving this security advisory on SecLists.org are any indication,
ZippyYum really doesn't want anyone to know they were storing users' credit
card info (including security code) and passwords in cleartext on their
phones.

Here are the legal threats we received today and last Wednesday: