Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: CALEA & Re: XKeyscore

From: peter_toyota <peter_toyota () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 09:05:04 -0500

Now that you have kindly explained your point, i must say This has been a wonderful discussion. It has certainly shed
some additional light into how CALEA can be used domestically for other functions not part of its intended purpose.

Now that I have basked in the limelight of my 5 minutes of fame... I will diminish, and crawl back to my cave to admire
the glistening shine of my precious.

If someone can sing me a song, a lullaby if you will, that briefly touches on how the hell XK can claim they will
decrypt VPN user traffic... that would be just dandy.

Does or Does not the NSA  have the keys to decrypt common 3DES traffic?