Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: The story of the Linux kernel 3.x...

From: Tavis Ormandy <taviso () cmpxchg8b com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 22:23:19 +0200

Tavis Ormandy <taviso () cmpxchg8b com> wrote:

Adam Zabrocki <pi3 () pi3 com pl> wrote:

Hi Tavis,

Don't know why you don't believe me :) Anyway:

I don't believe any distribution stock kernel enabled it, because this is
just too simple to get wrong. But if they have, we need to find out who
enabled it so you can file bugs in the appropriate place.

Looks like I'm wrong, SuSE do enable it on x86.

How disappointing, looks like my faith in them was misplaced. You should
definitely complain if you're a Novell customer, that is just ridiculous.

Tavis.