Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Only two weeks left to Troopers12

From: Florian Horsch <fhorsch () ernw de>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 19:03:26 +0100

Hi there,

just wanted to give you a quick update on TROOPERS12. Preparations are
going well. Additionally to all the usual stuff we plan for you, we
added some extra fun to make it an adequate 5th-year anniversary party.

Let's quickly run through some of the the 2012 highlights:
- Unique conference badge (check out last year's badge here:
http://warrantyvoidifremoved.com/troopers).
- TROOPERS uniform (aka conference shirt) as well as some equipment all
included with your ticket.
- Legendary TROOPERS 10k morning run to stay in shape ;)
- Big shared dinner in a historic venue with PacketWars hacking contest,
live music and soldering fun.
- TROOPERS challenges competition with great prizes - Hint: Practice
your morse codes as well as your drone piloting skills to have a fair
chance!
- Extra: Some geeky 3D live printing! Did you hear about the Ultimaker?
We have it right here.

See how we roll - pictures from TROOPERS11: http://bit.ly/y6E99l

Oh, did I mention that we also feature some IT security stuff there? ;)
- More than 25 international top-class speakers
- 10 Workshops
- Roundtables & trust panel discussion
- Additional topic this year: Focus on SAP Security

Join us in Heidelberg, Germany. The TROOPERS bootcamp is scheduled for
March 19-23 2012. Workshops on Monday/Tuesday, main conference on
Wednesday/Thursday and roundtables on Friday. Only a few tickets are left.

Visit: http://www.troopers.de/troopers12/agenda/ to see the full agenda.
There are still discounts for groups and students/academia in place.

Looking forward to meet some of you there soon!
Florian & the TROOPERS crew

-
--
Florian Horsch

ERNW GmbH - Breslauer Str. 28 - 69124 Heidelberg - www.ernw.de
Tel. +49 6221 480390 - Fax 6221 419008 - Cell +49 1511 6227555

Handelsregister Mannheim: HRB 337135
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Enno Rey

** International IT Security Conference & Workshops **
***  March 19th - 23rd 2012 / Heidelberg, Germany  ***