Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks Against Iran

From: valdis.kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 23:44:59 -0400

On Wed, 06 Jun 2012 23:22:32 -0400, Laurelai said:

Guys can we focus on the fact that the US Government is en mass
accessing computer systems without due process, and trying to prosecute
the people who made this known to the public.

After a decade of unindicted torture of prisoners, renditions, spying on our
own citizens, and killing of our own citizens, and a long list of other stuff,
all without due process, you really think anybody cares about a little illicit
hacking without due process?  I'm afraid that ship basically sailed when
Pelosi said impeachment was off the table...