Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks

From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor () hammerofgod com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 20:12:02 +0000

+1.  I (sometimes regrettably) am from the south.  It's quite embarrassing to hear people refer to Sikhs as Muslims in
a derogatory fashion (as if there was something wrong with it in the first place) just because they "look that way."

Timothy "Thor"  Mullen
www.hammerofgod.com
Thor's Microsoft Security Bible Leaflet