Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Unpatched IIS Vulnerabilities / Microsoft July Security Bulletin

From: Григорий Братислава <musntlive () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 07:47:53 -0400

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 6:44 AM, Jan Reilink <janreilink () vevida com> wrote:

I can't reproduce authentication bypass vulnerabilities you mention.
Also, there is more than one way to password protect a directory. Did
you disable 'anonymous authentication' in IIS 6.0/7.5, or did you remove
or deny IUSR-user NTFS permissions on the file system?

Is this silly question! Of course he is not remove and is deny
permissions. Then he is not can make vulnerability disclosure.

If is I leave my door open then I am is vulnerable to robber is take
my family jewels. I can is go to congress and pitch law for stand my
ground. If I is lock my door, I has nothing to say.

Hello full disclosure!! !! !!

MusntLive is like to warn you about
disclosure-via-brownie-get-is-your-name-polluted-intouseless-cve-advisory-politics...