Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Preferred OSX Security/Server Lists

From: "Thor (Hammer of God)" <thor () hammerofgod com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 01:00:09 +0000

Hey, no worries at all… I appreciate the response!  The more infoz the
better!  I'll check these out too…

On 7/11/12 5:53 PM, "Jeffrey Walton" <noloader () gmail com> wrote:

Hi Thor,

My bad. I was not sure if you wanted a check list or mailing list.

its covered under
https://lists.apple.com/mailman/listinfo/macos-x-server. There's a low
volume security list at
https://lists.apple.com/mailman/listinfo/apple-cdsa.

Jeff

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 8:44 PM, Thor (Hammer of God)