Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Exploit Pack - New video - Ultimate 2.1

From: Gage Bystrom <themadichib0d () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 10:54:11 -0800

Not to mention he was originally accused of stealing code from the
metasploit base without atribution. That and multiple risky signs on his
first website and such. It truly is a wonder that no one has dropped him in
a zine or anything like that. Blackhats read FD just as much as the
professionals, and both sides of the fence doesn't like this guy. I blame
the fact that getting a version of frontpage that old to run on a modern
x64 box is neigh impossible and ergo, extremely hard for the average shmoe
to dev an exploit for that known vulnerable version. I respect his hoster
who managed to do so. Respect in a macabre fascination sort of way.