Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: when did piracy/theft become expression of freedom

From: Christian Sciberras <uuf6429 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 22:36:59 +0100

Sadly you can't download routers and internet connections...especially
without an internet connection.

But I suppose you could be the regular joe and steal from your neighbours'
bandwidth.... (it's a human right, remember? your neighbour doesn't have a
right to keep the internets to himself!!!).

/rant