Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [OT] the nigger said: "American people understand that not everybody's been following the rules"

From: xD 0x41 <secn3t () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 07:30:57 +1100

i guess some, but we dont see ourselfs as a different to them.
They were simply here first.
Thats how they like to be seen, nowdays..
I am not going to even go into racism in usa, but Indians, blacks and all
people would take exception to what YOU said, about 'niggers'.
So stop shifting the blame,... i was tryin to b nice to you, re something
VERY stupid and racist, wich YOU said, so dont pull me into it buds, you
said the word, not me.
We dont even use 'niggers' here.... so, your in a way different country,
todo with racism, we dont like it, nor allow it, want an example?
AFL league here, our code of football (rather rough but still..football) and
highly paid people... if one of them is caught on or off mic, saying the
'abo' word, in a nasty way to another player, that could mean end of theyre
season, and at the VERY least, a HUGE amount of fine, and atleast 6weeks out
of game.. wich is the norm.
It is not out of control here, and, i think aboriginals would agree.
I know many, and they like to be seen as white, or, just aussies.
Nothing more.
You should NEVER pick on someones color George, and this is what YOU did,
not me.
xd