Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: New open source Security Framework

From: xD 0x41 <secn3t () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 15:16:24 +1100

I would say, this code would require better, like Creative Commons, perhaps
lisencing on 3rd party code, then it can be named exactly what is and isnt
added in as a 'paper' to the commons, it is better for his project, i
think... GPLv3 , i have not studied but, i am considering the use of 3rd
partry modules wich have NO lisencing whatsoever.
I will try to help him but, he has to understand, there is simple rules
about these things... I think he does though understand, so i will offer my
help in this anyhow.. I guess you also have helped, by pointing the
lisencing out for him to.. But id debate on wich lisence touse... id take
CCommons..
cheers,
xd