Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: New open source Security Framework

From: Mario Vilas <mvilas () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 21:44:48 +0200

I don't think it's supposed to be a secret. There are also references to
Insect Pro in the source code:

https://github.com/exploitpack/trunk/blob/master/Exploit%20Pack/src/com/exploitpack/main/License.java

BTW, you gotta love the "scanner" :)

https://github.com/exploitpack/trunk/blob/master/Exploit%20Pack/src/com/exploitpack/scanner/ShowDialog.java

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 9:31 PM, Justin Klein Keane <justin () madirish net>wrote:

insecurityresearch.com (the Insect PRO site) does in fact seem to
redirect to exploitpack.com - nice catch Chris.

Justin Klein Keane
http://www.MadIrish.net

The digital signature on this e-mail may be confirmed using the
PGP key located at: http://www.madirish.net/gpgkey