Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Apache 2.2.17 exploit?

From: xD 0x41 <secn3t () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 10:22:56 +1100

here are places like codepad.org that let you compile/execute various

Indeed, i have seen the codepad.org execute action used on many many bots,
even opastebin just using download= and, renaming the downloaded file :s not
to hard, dfont even need to rename file, and, raw= featuires, is plain code
just in a txt.
on codepad tho, you can actually execute the code on the server, and, thats
awesome for debugging i guess but, i prefer to use my own stdinout.
anyhow, it is a nice world there, that is where half the bots in use sit...
you should find some of the more popular botz, and strings, and watch
howmany are active...many would be, believ it. specially on pastebin and
codepad , those two are best because allow sraw download.. but, codepad,
even allows you to setup a subdomain wich was removed from the pastebin ,
unf..
ohwell, thats how it is, it is ok by me.
xd