Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Secunia jumps on vuln reward bandwagon

From: Darren Martyn <d.martyn.fulldisclosure () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 11:10:35 +0000

I know it sounds lame, but getting even a free coffee mug for disclosing an
XSS or similar is not bad as far as I am concerned.

But out of curiosity, which companies (eg, ZDI) accept web app bugs? Say,
RCE bugs in a bunch of popular web apps or e-commerce applications? Or
LFI/Path traversal bugs in other e-commerce/blogging/admin applets? I would
love to know!