Full Disclosure mailing list archives

XYZ Password recovery tool from securityxploded.com by Nagareshwar

From: <fulldisclosure () morisonline com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 10:18:43 -0400

Ohai

We at SecurityXploded would like to introduce a copy of XYZ password decryptor. XYZ password decryptor handles almost
256 different XOR and is a closed source application aimed at security professionals even if advertised at open source
in several places on our site. Our constant bullshit is certainly not why we got blacklisted from google and I am
looking forward to denying access to the source when faced with malware distribution allegations.

We are looking forward to planting trojans on your boxes, get shitlisted from Google, and then claiming our innocence
by denying access to our opensource software when asked about shady TCP/IP connexions to our site.

Yours Truly,

The Twisted Dong Of Vishnu