Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Sony: No firewall and no patches

From: Tracy Reed <treed () ultraviolet org>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 01:58:52 -0700

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 01:59:54AM +0200, Łukasz Bromirski spake thusly:
Netgear? Or perhaps Linksys? That doesn't inspire much confidence. :)

Five seconds spent with google would actually provide you with the
both current and past Roland work, how it relates to the thread,
and saved you from making fool of yourself.

I am familiar with his background. I just don't believe that they are
legitimately "the world's largest manufacturer of firewalls by units shipped"
by the brand we know them as. It's a sort of disingenuous marketing game.

--
Tracy Reed           Digital signature attached for your safety.
Copilotco            Professionally Managed PCI Compliant Secure Hosting