Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Facebook

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 01:37:03 -0400

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 8:55 AM, Cal Leeming <cal () foxwhisper co uk> wrote:
+1.
General rule of the thumb (which has served me well), is that the govt +
company who holds your info, can do whatever they want. Laws are bent and
broken every single day by these people in charge. Sucks, I know, but that's
the world we live in, I'm afraid ;/
Archive: The Case Against Retroactive Amnesty for Telecoms,
http://www.eff.org/issues/nsa-spying/archive.

You gotta be impressed with the US Congress. Not only are they not
held accountable for their actions, they spread the immunity around.