Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: (no subject)

From: adam <adam () papsy net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 00:36:03 -0500

It's really kinda sad that you're *still* going. There are thousands of *
features* in all kinds of software that *can* be exploited, but that doesn't
mean the feature itself was completely unintentional. You were originally
describing anchor text and now you're simply describing multi-line anchor
text. There is nothing fancy or innovative here, it's a basic feature being
used in an *unconventional* way (and I use that term loosely).

*How* you're going about it may be interesting to you or a handful of others
- but the end result is possible using an *existing feature [that's present
in most mail clients]*.

I do find it amusing that you keep making threats though. I *hope* that my
server does go offline, since you've given me more than enough evidence to
have a field day with this. Most people wouldn't bother, but I work from
home, so I have all the time in the world to pursue this and have you
forcefully drug out of your mother's basement.