Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Contact for reporting Facebook vulnerability

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 18:41:25 -0400

On Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 3:12 PM, Madhur Ahuja <ahuja.madhur () gmail com> wrote:
Shouldn't I first report to Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=white_hat
Be careful of using websites - there's not telling what might be in
the Terms of Service. I find EULAs and ToS are usually obscene. I
prefer to use both {secure|security}@example.com per RFC 2142. In
addition to unencumbered communication, you will retain a copy of the
email for your records.

Jeff